Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yogalates??

Well I am having some trouble moving today because yesterday I thought it'd be a great idea to do yogo...directly followed by pilates! I LOVE yoga ..and I LOVE pilates....but what a HORRIBLE idea to do them both in the same night!! OUUUUCCHHH!!!! I did yoga first and then pilates..which I should have done in the opposite order because yoga relaxes me SO much...but by doing pilates last I just couldn't move and my muscles were just shaking! So now I know for next time to split them up every other night...but if I am feeling crazy again like last night...do pilates first!!!! hahah

don't judge me if i'm walking funny!!

8 comments:

  1. I bet they have a combo somewhere of yoga and pilates. I love pilates. Yoga is too boring for me. But Yoga Booty Ballet is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga Booty Ballet?!?!? WHAT? Where?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yogalates is the coolest word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there's an idea for a class...combine both in one and charge $30 bucks an hour for it (or whatever the going rate for something like that is)! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOONE would go!! I did an hour of it yesterday and NEVER want to combine it again! hahah..although I might because sore=muscles getting toned!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I wouldn't go to a combo class like that. haha. That sounds horrible. Hope you get to feeling better and learned a valuable lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya thats why your walking funny..... lol jk., i love pilates it always works sooo good and its fun great way to sta in shape, i have never tried yoga althought i have wanted to im just scared for some reason! and yes if your soar it means somethings working!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like yoga and pilates, that sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete