Monday, June 21, 2010

IT WORKED

My Mom and Dad on my mom's birthday before we went out:):):) I LOVE THEM


The surprise worked out PERFECTLY! I called my mom at about the time i'd be getting off work, which worked out perfectly because I was pulling into the neighborhood at the same time! My Dad was walking out the back door and I told her to tell dad to open the gate..without thinking about she was like "okay"..then she said...wait...how do you know....omg....are you here?!?!?! Then they both came running out of the gate and hugged me!! They were SO excited!!! So we went and got chinese food and hung out all night. The next night we went to an awesome Italian restaraunt named "Josephines" and an amazing meal and a ton of wine later we went to a bar together! It was such a fun time...the bar is an Irish pub (Coincidence because my dad is Italian and mom is Irish) but the night was a BLAST!!!! The next day for fathers day we layed by the pool all day and then had a cook out....basically a PERFECT weekend!!! couldn't have asked for a better time!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was worth it just for the food. :)
    Sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound amazing! I love surprising my mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! That's awesome! Glad you had a good time and got to see your parents!! :)

    ReplyDelete