Sunday, June 6, 2010

Don't let your dog eat a frisbee


Today started out like any day...Rocco woke me up to take care of some business outside...but today I fell back asleep....when I woke up...I notice his favorite frisbee was now only half of a frisbee. Before I know it Rocco is out on my balcony throwing little chunks of green frisbee up. The only bad thing is I live on the second floor of an apartment, therefore ALL of the throw up went through my balcony and straight onto the porch of the guy that lives below me....whoops... So at 8:30 I walk down stairs, knock on my neighbors door and say....ya..im sure you saw...i'm sorry my dog ate a frisbee for breakfast..but dont worry i'll clean it up...so I did.... so much for a peaceful Sunday morning!!! oooooooh Rocco!!!

5 comments:

  1. yupp..he got it all out!! hahaha gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama, don't let your boys grow up to be cowboys, or your dogs eat frisbees.

    What originality!
    Great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I didn't even know that was possible, but I guess since dogs chew on things they're bound to swallow them. Sorry about your morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol turned out to be a great day so I can't complain:)

    ReplyDelete