Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sooo sick:(


So this is what I get for always being the girl who says "Man, i NEVER get sick!!" wow..talk about jinxing yourself! Anyways...I had to get a shot in my butt today...a lot better than taking antibiotics for ten days. And the nurse gave me a Tazmanian Devil bandaid...always good to know you look young enough to still want a cartoon bandaid!! I'm feeling a lot better but all I want to do is sleep...which I guess is my bodies way of telling me to chill out and stop trying to do 1000 things in a day! I dont know if i'll be making it to class in the morning:/ i'll have to make an executive decision when I wake up...I hate being miserable in class like I was today! Embarrassing!! It's also pretty gross when im constantly sneezing and sniffling and wiping my noes:( haha well im off to eat some soup and hit the sack!! Goodnight bloggers:)

1 comment: