Monday, June 21, 2010

On the road again....

So here's my post for the day...from home...in TX...I just felt too bad trying to leave yesterday on Father's day..woulda broke my heart :( So I am about to get on the road here in a few minutes...I have made the drive so many time's it is no big deal anymore...but would still be nice if I had a teleport!! haha...I had an AMAZING weekend and wish I could have made it last longer but oh well. My mom had a great birthday and my dad had a fabulous fathers day! I get to come home again for the 4th of July..which is in no time at all so I can not sit here and be sad i'm leaving, Ijust have to think about how soon i'll be back!!!!!

Sorry I won't be seeing you all in class today...but happy blogging:)

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! It was nice to be with family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive fast! You can make it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should put our brain power together and make a teleporting device!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so how did you end up surprising your parents?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should so try to invent that!! and I just drove in the driveway and planned it so i was on the phone with my mom..and i was like cant even hear you..what is all that background noise? is it in the back yard or something and she walked outside and saw me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your father is fortunate to have a daughter like you

    ReplyDelete