Friday, June 18, 2010

Someone put me in a bubble!

So as most of you know, I started an oven fire the other night....well yesterday I locked my keys AND my cell phone in my car... I had to walk into the closest business, which was either chik-f-le or TJMaxx..it was lunch time so I figured i'd get more help at TJ Maxx...so I called AAA and AN HOUR later..they show up and take two seconds to ghetto rig my door unlocked.(BTW they told me it'd take 20 min.) So here I am sitting on the bumper of my car...sweating profusely, not knowing what time it is, thinking i've been waiting for hours...AND an hour late for work!!! someone PLEASE give me a bubble I can live in and just have everything I need inside!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha. Sorry, that doesn't sound like fun. I used to lock myself out of my car at least once a year. I got tired of paying to unlock it, so I bought a second key that stays in my wallet. Haven't had a problem since. :) If you have something that is ALWAYS on you, stick a second key in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sucks, id like a bubble as well plz!

    ReplyDelete