Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ghost storm


So this morning I woke up to my dog about 2 cm from my face breathing extra heavy (which is a for sure indication that he needs to go outside). So I slowly get out of bed and look out the window to see the dark skies in the making of a fantastic storm!!! I got so excited, I even took a picture of it to send to my mom and dad(who live in Dallas)!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE storms!! So I took him out and watched the sky waiting on the first rain to fall on my face....nothing.... So I went back upstairs and went back to bed in hopes that when I woke up my power would be off and the rain would be pounding against my window. A couple hours later I was woken up by the bright sun shining through my window. The storm was just a ghost storm.... sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Hate when that happens. Got to love them storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like the term "ghost storm" :)
    but i have to tell ya it hailed at my apartment and definitely did some storming early this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it did?!?! I live all the way out on Penn and 145th now...I guess it didnt make it out there:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, thunder, rain and 61 degrees when I woke up. Sunny, clear and 76 when I left the house. :(

    ReplyDelete