Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new woman:)

I am feeling SO much better today!! I am so happy too because it is two of my best friends birthdays this weekend!! I still am pretty snotty and sneezy but my energy and appetite is finally coming back!! Thank goodness! So my best friends birthday is Saturday and her gift hasnt come in the mail yet...UH OH....I am crossing my fingers it comes tomorrow!!!! lets pray for a miracle!!! haha or else I officially get the worst best friend award! haha! Did I miss anything in class? Any assignments I should work on?

1 comment:

  1. Class was cancelled because the internet was down...and you should stock up on Emergen-C. It's awesome! Little packets of varied flavors, throw it in a glass of water and down it. Pure Vitamin C, makes me feel pretty good.

    ReplyDelete