Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NEEWW YOOORKK

Wow I can't believe I got the last spot for the MCOMM NYC trip this fall break!!! I'm so pumped!!!!! It is with Dr. Nelson which I have heard nothing but good things about! I am so happy that little miss Tandra told me she was going to go today in class because I didn't want to go and not know anyone:/ So I have dotted my i's and crossed my t's and am on the list to go!! How exciting!! I hope it is not only informative but very fun. It seems as if we have a lot of free time also so that will be awesome to see a bit of the city!!! I haven't been since I lived on the east coast, which has been about 11 years! WOOHOO can't wait!!!

8 comments:

  1. Aww so exciting!! Hope you have fun girl!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gonna be a blast. Have fun & take tons o' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i wanted to go on that trip so bad! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be amazing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting I bet you are going to have an amazing time!! I'm so jealous but congrats and I hope you have a safe trip there and back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now the education begins...it'll blow your mind and you will fall in love with the city...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss New York so much! If you're a SEX AND THE CITY fan, make sure to go to Magnolia Bakery and visit Carrie Bradshaw's stoop around the corner. Eat at Grey's Papaya. Visit The Library if you're into dive bars. RIDE THE SUBWAY! SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go to New York to sight see, shop and taste all that yummy looking food I see on the food network.

    ReplyDelete