Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SURPRISE!

So this weekend coming up is my mom's birthday AND fathers day! SOOO i'm driving home to Dallas and surprising them!!!!! I really hope they have nothing planned already or I don't ruin some romantic weekend they're having (gross). I kind of want to tell them that I bought them dinner and got them reservations at their favorite mexican restaurant and then just be sitting at a table waiting for them!! I have lived away from home for 4 years and never once have surprised them! I'm getting very excited!!! Give me some ideas on how to make it the best!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. That's awesome. lol @ the romantic weekend though.
    I surprised my parents once and drove 2400 miles to see them without telling them. I pulled into the driveway and my dad looked confused 'cause he didn't recognize my car. Total shock when I got out though. haha.
    Have fun in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of the metroplex are your parents in? I am from Plano/Frisco area. I may head that way this weekend too. That's where my dead beat baby daddy is, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Frisco too!! LOL hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take them to the Magic Time Machine! It's not Mexican, but it's a really fun restaurant!

    http://www.magictimemachine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that is so cool! I wish I could surprise my parents with something like that! I like the dinner idea a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell them that a friend of yours has something of yours at the restaurant. Then when they show up to the restaurant you can be there already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could suprise my parents too, but my father is deceased, and their anniversary was right before Christmas, so it kinda got lost in the holiday shuffle. I hope that you can pull that off, it would mean a lot to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome!! Hope you have a great time with them! They are going to love your surprise for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats awesome, i did this exact thing to my bestfriend when she got engaged, except 10 hours away in denver for her engagement, ur parents will be sooo excited take pics and upload them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww your parents will love that

    ReplyDelete