Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The perfect "Daghter"


As soon as I told my best friend Carly about this blog she said "make your first post about your bleeding Jesus picture!" So I took her advice. A long time ago when I was about 4 or 5 I made my Dad this Christmas tree ornament. He made me think it was the most artistic thing he had ever seen (although it seems absolutely demonic) Ever since that Christmas, every year till this day it still hangs on our tree...for all to see... I think that is was the first indication that I would have NO artistic abilities at all for the rest of my life....

3 comments:

  1. LOL I love your drawing! Im sure it made your dad's Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea...it makes my Christmas every year when I see this little demonic piece hanging on our lovely tree! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That is classic. I could only hope that my daughter would make me a cool, bloody Jesus picture for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete