Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it really over??

So I have this wierd feeling next monday i'm going to wake up..brush my teeth...put some clothes on..and make my way to school, half way there realizing we don't have class anymore!!! I can't believe it flew by so fast!!! Not only this class, but the entire month of June!!! Where did it go???? I can only pray that the rest of summer doesn't fly by as quick!!! I am SO happy I enrolled in this class and got to know so much about blogging. Before this class I had no idea where to even start a blog! Now I just need a class to help me figure out Twitter!! haha! Well my friends, it's been fun!! I will continue to blog so feel absolutly free to keep following my oh so interesting life (not) haha. Farewell:)

5 comments:

  1. :)

    Time for a mass Facebook friending session! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA a Twitter class how about just a whole social media class..... That would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good summer. I'll be here next week....

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great summer girly, june has gone by quick and that is great for me im hoping july will come just as quick one less month my hubby is gone!

    ReplyDelete