Monday, June 14, 2010

Wus Hanenin??

(that means whats happening BTW) I woke up to my windows shaking from the thunder!!! My power must have gone out too because my oven and microwave are blinking!! I guess I should turn on the news but I kind of like not knowing, just being in suspense of what will happen next:) SO if anyone wants to let me know if I should take cover or something tell me because i'm going to boycott the news...simply because the news casters are dramatic and freak me out!!! LOL i'm sitting on my amazing new chaise eating some cereal and watching the rain:) Perfect if you ask me! Now all I need is a few great movies and my day will be complete.

I had plans to lay out with my girlfriend after class today....i'm gonna take a wild guess and say thats not "hanenin" ANYWAYS I declare today national movie/make cookies/stay in your pj's all day DAY! I love it!!


Holler!

5 comments:

  1. Agreed! I love stay at home day! I got to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have to bring cookies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might!!! If I dont eat them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for cookies. I've got biscuits & gravy going now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already made it into work today...so no pjs for me till I get off work.

    ReplyDelete